Friday, February 1, 2008

My Weirdness is Normal

Okay Smokers, just for you- the list...

1. I hate being touched while I am in the process of falling asleep or am sleeping.

2. I hate feet touching me. It just grosses me out. Period.

3. I cannot cook in a kitchen unless I clean it first.

4. I like syrup with smoked sausage (not the breakfast kind- but the dinner kind) and fried hotdogs.

5. When I take the kids anywhere, we have to organize the van and get all the garbage out of the van. I cannot stand the clutter. It bothers me.

6. All my shirts/sweaters/dresses (yes, i do own a few)- anything that hangs up has to hang in the same direction.

7. I have a specific way to clean the bathroom. If it isn't done that way, I don't think it's clean and I'll reclean it (I think B finally gave up and now I just clean the bathrooms).

Nothing overly exciting or strange- I'm pretty normal.

No comments: