Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My Kid Rocks

Today was snowy. It was calling us to go play, but being the 'good' mom, I dutifully sent my kids off to school, mostly so I could get a little extra sleep. Well, Zach and Hannah had dentist appointments right before lunch and so we went and I just didn't feel like driving all the way back to the school and then back a third time to pick him up, so, I took them all sled riding.
This is why my kid rocks. As we were getting ready to go, Zach looks over at me and says "Mom, I am so lucky to have a mom like you. Thanks for all the fun and crazy stuff you do with me". And that is why my kid rocks.

btw- Hannah's tooth root is dissolving (which is what happens when the permanent tooth begins to descend to push out the baby tooth). If a baby tooth has trauma to it, it can jump start the process, which is what is happening. The last time we had an x-ray, there wasn't any dissolving of the root, but now there's not a lot of root left, so as long as the ligaments hold it in place, it will stay. I'm going to have the only 4 year old loosing teeth!

Anyway, enjoy the snow (for those of you in town)

No comments: