Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Newish pics of Abigail and the kiddos





Just thought I'd post a few newer pics of the kids. They are all doing really well. Abigail is growing up so fast and is such a great baby. We love her dearly. Elizabeth is so cute with her and is constantly looking out for her. If Abigail isn't within eye sight, E is asking where she is and wants to be sure she is okay. It's very tender. Abigail still isn't doing a whole lot: she smiles, she coo's, she eats, she sleeps, she poops, and she likes to look at the little birds on her swing.

Elizabeth is doing great. It is fun having her home with me and getting to spend so much time with her one on one. She is super smart and reminds me a lot of Zach. She is really into letter naming and sounds. She is also wanting to wear lots of twirly dresses and today told me that I had to call her Princess E.

Hannah is blossoming into such a joy. She is a special one. She loves gymnastics and ballet and is doing well at school. She just started violin lessons a few weeks ago and that has been going pretty well. The first lesson she was pretty shy and wasn't too sure about what to do but she seems to be blossoming each lesson. She seems to be picking things up pretty quickly. It's fun to do that with her...now if I could only figure out how to get her to practice. :)

Zach is doing great as well. He's excelling in school and seems to really like learning. Each day he comes home with a 'Rosy Reader' book and reads it to the girls. It's so fun to watch that (and it buys me 5-10 minutes to get ready for the rest of the day). He started cello back up with a new teacher and seems to be liking it and I am SO happy. Eric (his teacher) and I were in youth group together and he seems to be a good fit personality wise. I'm learning how important that is. He's also playing flag football and is a demon on defense and is getting more comfortable with the offense. He's loving grabbing others' flags, but not so happy when they are all chasing him trying to get his!

I'll make sure to update after the big camping trip this weekend. I'm sure it will all go well. :)

No comments: