Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Busy creating fun things

Well, every few months I get bit by the 'crafting bug' and as of late, I've been a bit too busy to do much, but I've found some great sewing books full of quick and easy ideas and now I'm thinking I'm Martha- okay, so not really. But, I did just make this really cute blanket for my new cousin. I love the fabric. I also bought some fabric to make a quilt for Abby as well as fabric to make a quilt for another friend of mine who is having a baby early next year. Since I've still to finish the binding of Elizabeth's quilt (it's only been 2.5 years), I thought I'd start the other two and then finish them all off at the same time. We'll see how that goes for me!

I've also got some fun bibs almost finished and ready to show off too. I'll post pics of those when they are finished. Hopefully this weekend, since Brian is taking 3 of 4 kids camping with my dad on Saturday. What a good husband. I'm excited yet I'm not sure if I'll know what to do with myself for almost 24 hours with just a 9 week old little one!

No comments: