Saturday, October 25, 2008

The 5 questions of Sarah

Thanks to Sarah Smoker, I've been asked to answer these 5 Friday questions. I tag anyone who reads this to either 1. Answer these 5 questions in your own blog or 2. Answer these questions by posting a reply to this post.

1. Where's your favorite beach?
Hilton Head Island- Palmetto Dunes although I will say that there was a beach in Belfast Maine that Brian and I visited many moons ago that was breathtaking. We had to walk through this field of wild flowers to get to it.

2. Where's your favorite place to spend money?
Target. They have way too many cute things that I don't need so I try not to go there much anymore.

3. Where's a good place to watch people?
It depends on whom it is you want to watch- there are so many different types of people. Kings Island is a study in anthropology in and of itself (those of you from cincinnati know what i mean).... I also enjoy people watching in Clifton.

4. Where's a good place to be totally alone?
The shower.

5. Where's a place outside of work or school where you're likely to run into people from work or school? The Clippard YMCA. I've run into more people that I went to high school with there. I just stopped going there and go to Powel Crosley now. No offense to those of you I went to high school with. :)

So, Sarah, here are your five answers! Sorry I'm not a bit more witty. I'm tired.

For those with facebook, I posted some new pics of the kids tonight. I'll try to take a minute and post new pics of the kids and stories tomorrow.

No comments: