Sunday, July 6, 2008

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!



Saturday was a busy day for the Kershner family. We went blueberry picking (along with a quarter of the city I think) in the morning and then a friend of ours, Nayt got married that night. Zach was in the wedding and as you can see it was a theme wedding. I've got more pics that as soon as I download onto the laptop, I'll post. (btw- Donn Brooks, Nayt's dad took this pic).

Zach was so excited about being barefoot and about the guys in the wedding thinking that he too needed a REAL sword, so he's got a nice, sharp sword swinging by his side. He was so excited. It was the first thing he wanted to show me when I got there with dinner for him. Yes, the sword was sharp, very sharp and apparently none in the wedding party has kids- or little boys for that matter. Who gives a 7 year old a sharp sword? In all respect for my kid, he did show a great deal of self restraint and while he pulled it out a few more times than were necessary, no animals were harmed. So, that was good.

No comments: