Thursday, July 17, 2008

no love for the mom






Well, I thought that maybe since I finally found that cord that connects the computer to the camera to allow you to upload your pics, maybe I should post a few. The first bunch are from our adventures blueberry picking and the others are from our recent trip up north to Cleveland.
The girls really enjoyed the pool and Elizabeth especially enjoyed the slide. Allison was such a dear and went down the slide with her about 100 times. Zach was all about the big zoom flume slides and was pretty much on them nonstop for 2 hours. The other photo is at Lake Erie shore in Rocky River. There is a great park and it was beautiful to spend some time there and with the Mackay and Kershner family up in Cleveland.

Today, I dropped Zach off at an overnight camping thing through our church. We spent the morning at Ft. Ancient (which is a state park full of American Indian stuff and earth mounds). It was really fun. There was a team doing a dig at a site near one of the mounds. It was really interesting to watch them work and to go through the museum and they also have a great kids room full of stuff that the kids could touch and play with and try. They also have a model of a Hopewell Indian hut that the kids really liked.

So anyway, I digress... I dropped Zach off, took him to his room and asked if he needed help getting his sleeping bag out or anything. He looked at me and said nope- are you going to leave now? I said "well, I guess I can". He said "okay. that would be good. love you. bye." No hug, no nothing. Boys.

1 comment:

Ward Family Update said...

Pics are so sweet, Missi!