Friday, August 8, 2008

Still waiting

It's been a quiet week this week. We're in the final countdowns of baby Kershner's arrival and we are trying to hold out until the doc gets back from vacation (today). So, Saturday or is fair game we'll keep you posted!

The kiddos are all doing swell. I think that they are getting the end of the summer blahs and are getting into school mode. We've got Zach's school supplies all ready to go and we'll get Hannah's list in the next few days. Fun... I think I'll let Brian take Hannah shopping for all that stuff. I took her (and my mom) out last night for some new shoes- one hour and 15 trying-ons later, we got back with 5 pairs of shoes (thank you grandma)- one of which is not my favorite and well, to be honest, I never thought that I'd allow my kids to walk out of the house with- they look like 2 disco balls attached to her feet. But, they are her fancy sparkling shoes- so what can you do? Now that I've found the camera (it was playing hide and go seek for a few days) I'll post pics of the shoes and of the rooms.

No comments: