Saturday, August 16, 2008

One week down....how many more to go?!

As soon as I find the camera, I'll post some pics of the baby and the kids. It's been a good week all things considered! The kids have been great this week. We've been blessed by great people stepping up and taking them on so that I could just sleep and take care of me and Abby. THANK YOU SO MUCH SUSAN, JANET, VAL, KAREN and NIKKI!!! Brian and I would not have survived this week without you!
Speaking of Brian, I'm going to brag on my husband for a sec to say that he has been GREAT this week. Not only did he survive labor and delivery with me and no medication, he's gotten the kids up and fed and where ever they have needed to be be each day. He's come home at lunch to get them, feed them (and me some days) and then took care of all of us after work. I don't think he realizes how much of a gift that has been for me.
Zach and Hannah start school on Tuesday. In the midst of the summer, it seemed to be going on forever and ever and now that the kids are starting back I am finding myself wondering where in the world the summer went! They went to the building where they will be for the next 2 years while their current school building is being torn down and rebuilt. They ran into friends and Zach is all excited to be going back, Hannah is a bit apprehensive and shy, but I think once she gets back into the swing of things, she'll be good to go. At least, that's what I'm telling myself!

1 comment:

Wilcoxen said...

Hang in there! I wish I could help you out....

Know that I am praying for you all!