Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas

I've seen a lot of interesting gift ideas, but these just left me speechless. I'm not sure how exactly I feel about it. Take a sec and take a look at
http://www.wearefishermen.com/splash.html

The kiddos are well. The other day Hannah told us that her little friend Nate has a 'crunch' on her. I thought I was going to fall off the chair I was sitting on. Later on she told Zach that he had to let go of her diarrhea- she meant diary- a bit of a difference there.

E last night gave us a scare and a trip to the hospital. We were at some friends house and she was playing with Brian and my mom and suddenly wouldn't use her right arm and just whimpered. After a call to the pediatrician, we were off to the hospital for 'nurse maid elbow'. They did this quick little thing to her arm and she was all better a few minutes later. She wasn't too happy about any of it. After they fixed her arm, anytime a nurse would come by, she would yell and run to Brian.

The highlight may have been the flying monkey that the nurse insisted I shoot down the hallway of the hospital. The kids all got these flying monkey slingshot things that when you shoot them, they yell like monkeys as they fly a good 15-30 feet at minimum. They may have been my favorite thing the kids have gotten this year. You can see what I'm talking about at
http://www.officeplayground.com/flyingmonkey.html

Anyway, Merry Christmas and blessings beyond me

1 comment:

Lori said...

The wearefishermen Jesus looks like the freaky Burger King mascot...