Friday, December 21, 2007

Funny funny things

Well, I've been needing some intelligent humor to tickle my funny bone. I started to reread The Stupidest Angel by Christopher Moore. I think he might just be one of my favorite writers because some of his stuff is so ridiculous that it's hysterical. I will warn that some might be offended by his works (he's no choir boy), but being the English major, some of his stuff is so well written that I can't help myself. There are times when I am reading his stuff and literally have to put the book down because I am laughing so hard. In his last book, You Suck, he has a teenage character in it that is so well articulated in mannerisms and vernacular that it is almost scary. I think my favorites by him are in no particular order... The Stupidest Angel, Lamb, ,Bloodsucking Fiends and You Suck .

ANYWAY... I stumbled upon this link the other day and was crying at some points because it was so true and funny.

Enjoy and I will post some pics of the kids tomorrow (cause it's my birthday).
- M

http://www.thingsmygirlfriendandihavearguedabout.com

No comments: