Sunday, August 9, 2009

Summer 2009

 

Well, as school approaches rapidly for us (one week from Tuesday, I decided to post some of our fun summer!)  It seems that time is going by quicker and quicker and I don’t want to miss any opportunity to love my kids into good relationships with one another, with those around them and with God.    This year I have come to appreciate my family, my children and my role as mom more than I’ve known was possible.  I am truly one blessed woman who is so amazed by the love God has shown to me through the BOUNTIFUL blessings, it’s overwhelming to me most of the time.

 

ANYWAY,  here are some of the pics… enjoy!  I’ll post more this week.

Hilton Head Island 2009:

Palmetto Dunes

012 007

 

011 020

 

006 175 145

Zach sang “Hello Mudda, hello Fadda “ at the Shannon Tanner concert… oh my.

086  082

 

Pirate Putt Putt 2009

118 

053044 

We had to play ‘Beauty Salon’ with Hannah because the pool was turning her hair green.  We read that if you mix baking soda with conditioner, it will help neutralize the chemicals and will help hair not look so green- what do you know, IT WORKED!!!!!  Baking powder is amazing stuff.  If I was stranded, I’d want it.

031

 

Hannah’s FIRST ballet recital…

218

225 224 209 203

1 comment:

Wilcoxen said...

DId you know that if you mix baking powder with hydrogen peroxide and put it on shirts it will take away any yellowing from sweat? I didn't know that about helping with hair turning green..... I will use that because Becca has the same problem. Seriously amazing stuff. In fact I am lugging some backon the plane with me!