Saturday, November 8, 2008

Friday Five

  1. What usually marks the middle of your day? Usually in the middle of the day, I am in the van waiting at the kids' school to pick them up for the day. I get to read for a bit while E takes a nap as does Abigail. Works out well for us!
  2. From whom (or to whom) was your most recent middle-of-the-night phone call? I have no idea. I think we've had a hang-up call. No sugar daddy calls here!
  3. On what social, political, economic, or moral issue are you in the middle of the road? ahhh... right now I've been wrestling with poverty and the poor. It seems to me that the church is not doing all it can to help them and has allowed the gov't to do it for them. I struggle with that. I don't know if it is right for a follower of Christ to rely on gov't to do what the church was commanded to do. I understand the idea that at least someone is doing something- but is it right. I just don't know.
  4. How likely are you to give someone your middle finger? not very. unless i'm picking my nose :)
  5. When were you last caught in the middle of a disagreement that really had nothing to do with you? when am i not- I've got 4 kids!!!

No comments: